Monday, April 23, 2012

Pincushion Fairy Got Some Love!

Most of my stitching time has been spent on Karen's model (which is pretty big and intricate), but I took a small break to work on Nora Corbett's Pincushion Fairy. This poor little fairy was started almost two years ago, and has been languishing in the Bucket o'WIPs ever since. Here is where she had been when I picked her back up:
And here she is after a few hours of love:

She's such a little cutie! I have all of Nora's Stitching Fairy patterns, and someday they will make an awesome collage on the wall of my craft room. So far, Floss Fairy is up there all by herself; so lonely! ;)

But for now, it's back to the big one. Hope everyone has an awesome stitchy week!

4 comments:

  1. She is adorable! What are you stitching her on? It's gorgeous. Your craft room will look great with the collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! The fabric is PTP Crystal Confetti on 32ct Lugana. I like working on linen better, but Confetti dyes up pretty wildly on linen!

      Delete
  2. She's so cute! Her dress is going to be so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fabric. It's so pretty. Love Nora's Stitching Faries. Hope you'll get Pincushion done soon.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete