Thursday, May 24, 2012

So close...

...to being done with Halloween Rules! I spent a little more time with it this past week, and have now completed 11 of the 12 panels:


Here is a close-up of the latest (it was taken in late afternoon sunlight, so it looks a bit "puffy"):


I did change the color of the moon in "Howl at the moon" to Carrot, as the pattern called for a darker orange, Colonial Copper. I just didn't like a moon being that color, as well as the fact that it just seemed like too much orange in the last few panels. I'm very happy with the compromise.

I also wanted to share a couple of non-stitchy pics, for all the cat lovers out there. I finally managed to get a shot of all seven of my kitties, six eating on the counter and Callie down below, looking for trouble!



Then my son came up and wanted to get in on the eating action:


Tanner is almost 11, and he's only a few inches shorter than me already; how weird it will be to be shorter than my child!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Halloween Rules is looking great. I think the moon looks great in that colour :) Your kitty cats are so cute.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your halloween rules and all your 7 cats!!

    ReplyDelete