Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy dancing!

Okay, it's a pretty small HD, but happy, nonetheless; I finished up the three bonus designs from Lizzie*Kate's Very Scary last night:


I'm still wishing I had chosen a different color for the middle panel, but I LOVE the two colors on the ends. For those who missed the previous posts, these are 6-strand silk threads from Treenway Silks, from their Montano series. From left to right they are St. Thomas, Eden Valley and Kathmandu.

I'm debating with myself about adding a border of some kind, though it would be at a later date, as I have to get back to Karen's model. Oh well, plenty of time to think about it!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Well done! I must admit I prefer the colours of the Scary design, it's very Halloween-y ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!
    congrats on your happy dance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous!! I've now been 'forced' to check out these silks...I want them all, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the finish Melanie. They look great together. I think the middle color looks just fine.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your finish. I think the middle one also looks good.

    ReplyDelete