Monday, July 29, 2013

Found my mojo!

I was finally able to finish the wings on Faerie Spring Fling this past weekend; for some reason, finishing the wings on a Nora Corbett/Mirabilia always feels like a big accomplishment, and this one was no different. Maybe that's why the stitching flowed so nicely for the remainder of the weekend! Here is where I left her last week:


And here she is as of last night:


I did play around with the wing colors a bit, and am pretty happy with how they turned out. All of the colors in this are just so pretty and nice to work with. If my mojo stays with me, I'm hoping to have this one finished within the next couple of weeks.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning! The colour work on the wing is just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wings look fabulous! You certainly accomplished A LOT in just a week. My hand is crapping up just thinking about all that stitching ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress Melanie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's turning out beautiful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your mojo has returned! Wonderful progress. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete