Thursday, November 14, 2013

Best stitchy mail EVER!!

I am so excited that I can hardly gather my thoughts enough to write, but I wanted to post some pictures as soon as possible. Today I received my finished Pretty Little Things box from Judy Odell, and there really aren't words to describe how much I love it! I took a bunch of pictures, though nothing can compare to seeing it in person:










Judy, when you read this, you are the BEST finisher ever, and I can't thank you enough for the beautiful job you did; this has immediately become one of my most prized possessions! Also, thank you to Nora Corbett, whose design "Pretty Little Things" looks like it was made for this piece.

And thanks to those who take the time to stop in and read my blog, especially those who leave such wonderful comments. The only thing better than stitching is being able to share it with others who understand the obsession!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, what a stunning box! It is absolutely gorgeous :) I can see why you have fallen in love with this lovely box. Judy has done an amazing finish, such a clever way to use these cute designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy did a wonderful job at finishing this piece, it's really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always admired Judy's work, and she yet again delights! :)
    So so pretty, I'd be so happy to receive such a beautiful piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!
    How cute is that!
    Great stitching AND finishing.
    It sure is a treasure.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous box and wonderful finishing.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!
    What a wonderful treasure. It's so big! Looks like the perfect size to kit up several projects to keep inside. That or a stash box full of stitching supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just beautiful and a great job at finishing too.

    ReplyDelete