Tuesday, December 24, 2013

More Frosty Forest

Last Friday I picked up the second design in CCN's FF series, Snowy Deer, and last night I finished it up:


Once again I played with the floss colors; I went through my stash of Waterlilies and picked put some forest-y colors for the trees, and I also changed one of the deer to a darker shade than was called for. Here are the first two parts together:


I am already further ahead with this one than I am with Santa's Village, which started over a year ago!!

On a non-stitchy note, here is a rare picture of all four of my kitties, zoned out in the rays of the sun:


For those who celebrate it, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and to everyone a terrific New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Looking at your kitty photo and feeling sorry for that box. The poor box just didn't stand a chance against those ruffians, did it?

    Boxes in my house are dealt with swiftly as well. The cats will both try to squish into it at the same time and the bird will be on the outside, ripping it apart, piece by piece and creating and almighty mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frosty Forest is looking good!
    Love the blue/green trees.
    Have a very Merry Christmas Melanie.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the pic of your furry friends: as you may remember I am very fond of them!
    And great stitching too!

    ReplyDelete