Sunday, May 4, 2014

Caught up on Frosty Forest!

I finished Bluebird Cabin this past Tuesday, drove up to my LNS that afternoon to pick up Snowy Foxes, and finished that one last night. Here are all six parts to date:


This has to be the best I've ever done on a multi-part SAL, as far as keeping caught up with the different parts! Here's a close up of those cute little foxes:


Speaking of cute, my LNS owner recently (like, last Saturday!) acquired a new beagle puppy named Bella, so I left her shop with the chart and a bad case of puppy love:


Hope everyone has a great stitchy (and puppy kiss-filled!) week!

5 comments:

  1. such a cute puppy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little puppy. I would like to get started on mine, but when I went to the LNS, they were missing 4 and 6, so those are on order. When it all comes in (and I have a few WIPs done), I'll work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frosty Forest is looking great.
    What a cute puppy.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frosty Forest looks absolutely lovely... Can't decide which is cuter the puppy or your SAL design!! :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete