Friday, July 11, 2014

Can't put it down!

I am really loving working on The Gathering Place's Witch Hollow Tree Houses, so much so that I still haven't gotten caught up with part 8 of Frosty Forest, and part 9 (the final one!) will be out in about two weeks. Here is where I left it as of last night:


I'm going to finish the last piece of floss there, and then move on to FF this weekend; hopefully I can have that done by early next week. The last six L*K Tingles designs should be hitting my LNS any day now, and I want to be able to finish that piece up as soon as possible.

I also picked up another chart by The Gathering Place called Michael's Tree House:


I would have loved to have a tree house when I was little. I'm going to leave off the second little boy in this one and turn the other one into a girl; then it will be Melanie's Tree House!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Witch Hollow is VERY cute!
    I can see why you don't want to put it down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie
    I really like these patterns.
    You are using a beautiful fabric for Witch Hollow.
    You are very talented.
    have a good week end
    ciao Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witch Hollow Tree Houses is looking real nice on that fabric.
    Michael's Tree House looks like a cute design aso.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful progress Melanie. Love the fabric color. Great new chart.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete