Sunday, August 24, 2014

Beaded mandala progress

I'm still plugging away on a model (and will be for a while!), but I did take a day off to work on my beaded Ink Circles Ghostly Mandala:


It now has just over 2000 beads, so about 3100 to go. If I can get the model done in September, I should be able to finish this one before Halloween.

Tomorrow will mark two weeks since I dropped pieces off to be framed, so hopefully I'll be getting a call this week that they're ready to be picked up. I can't wait to see them!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

5 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful project.
    I'm sure you will finish it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this done with the beads! Looks great on that fabric too!
    Cathy
    CraftyCat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can really see the ghosts now. It's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - what great fabric! Can't believe it's all beaded.

    ReplyDelete