Friday, November 20, 2015

I have stitching I can share!

Normally when I'm working on a model, I don't stitch on anything else. However, Laura Lattuada of Passione Ricamo is having a contest which runs November 16 through November 30, so I had to take a small break to fit it in. We received the chart, called Winter Whisper, on the 16th, and here is mine at the end of the first day, before and after the back stitching:



Here it is at the end of the second day:


And here is my finish on the evening of day three:


Now for the hard part; it has to be finished as an ornament, which is not my strong suit. However, I plan to have it finished by the end of the weekend, and well before the November 30th deadline. I'll share the finished piece when the end of the contest is near; wish me luck!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! You've gotten a lot done already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Good luck with the finishing. That's my least favourite part too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous.
    Good luck in the contest.
    Can't wait to see your finish.
    Love your Pumpkin Carriage needleminder, so cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she is very beautiful
    I wish you to win the contest
    I stitched half design.
    Your work is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks absolutely gorgeous. Why not finish it in a cameo frame?

    ReplyDelete