Monday, July 31, 2017

There's a ghost kitty!

I finished up as much as I'm going to of part 3 of The Great Cheshire Pumpkin SAL, and I absolutely love the little ghost kitty!


Looking forward to part 4 being released this coming weekend so I can finish up that moon (which was charted in pumpkin colors, but I changed mine to green cheese colors!).

I've also spent some time on Nora Corbett's Un Ricamo Per Rinascere, and am enjoying watching it come to life. It is amazing to me that Nora can take seven colors of floss, with no back stitching, and create detailed stone work like this:


I'm going to spend this week working on the Rosewood Manor piece, so I can work on the next SAL part guilt-free when it comes out.

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

6 comments:

  1. Melanie, Great progress on all your pictures. I am looking forward to the next part of the SAL, too. This piece is adorable. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures! --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute SAL.
    Love the ghost kitty!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, mi piace Halloween ma anche Nora Corbett è bellissimo, penso di comprarlo anch'io

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress and love seeing the NC one. I was debating about getting that one as well, but I'm having trouble with Paypal on the Casa Cenina site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks fantastic so far. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next update with the new release of the SAL. Have a great day! --Andrea

    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete